Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Fansubbing, an endearing thing to do.

http://www.kellyskindergarten.com/Calendar/images/pieces.JPG

It's really quite shocking if I may go back to my memory lane, a very unexpected thing had happened already. If I may remember back then, when I was some unaware movie/drama freak, I had no sort of idea on who's behind all of these Captions that are really useful that are found on a movie, I'd always complain whenever no 'Subtitles' would appear on a show I'll be watching, I get really irritated. Until the world of being independent had happened. How funny it is that I found my way through these glorious people creating subtitles for no-profit at all. I had to say that they are either, people with no jobs, no life or no families. But I guess, I was totally wrong!

Fansubbing is a delight to the people working behind it, a close bonding between your team members exists, developing one's vocabulary along the way, learning new things [for a Korean drama subbing team, we learn new Korean words from our friendly Korean Translators] and one amazing thing also is that how people from different countries form a sort of 'alliance' to create such amazing craft for thousands of people to use.

Now, just to inform the amazing supporters of HaruHaruSubs, we bring to you this website as a way of being informed on how do your favorite fansubbers, survive a day with a subbing task in-hand. That way, everyone would be able to appreciate more how and what fansubbers are like. Like any other people outside in this world, we can describe ourselves as through these characteristics:
  • We basically love Korean Dramas
  • We have families too!
  • About 70% of our staff are not that fluent with Korean,
    but we have the passion to learn about it.
  • We dedicate our spare time through fansubbing.
  • We all work as a team and an individual effort is just selfish.
  • Oh and last but not the least, some of us really really loves
    to sleep after a hard day of both fansubbing and real-life work. 
Now, we hope you can subscribe through the newest branch of our list of websites here in the BLOGSPOT of ours, and you'll be able to learn more about Haru2subS, individual members, may it be one of our Translators, Timers or Editors, we will give you the best update we can give through this website! 

Signing off,
~sayroo 

http://a.imageshack.us/img682/9541/h2slogosmalltr.png

No comments:

Post a Comment