Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

First diary entry of a fansubber ^^

First of all... Please do not forget that we, fansubbers, have a life too! We're not lazy bums hanging out on the net! We spare quite a valuable time from our own life, sacrificing from our sleep, possible longer dinners, lunches and even holidays. For what? Just to receive a mere "thank you" from fans of the drama (or maybe just the cast) we're subbing.

But you know what... It's just more than enough... For most of us... ^^



Actually for me, just to have a chat with my subbing buddies that would last only 4-5 lines in forum's shoutbox is more than enough. I received more than I had given...





by Citrone


cr: methuongcon

5 comments:

  1. So true, Citrone. I can't say it better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was inspired to write a little bit about that "thank you" you mentioned, Citrone... I can't agree more with how you expressed it: "it's more than enough... for most of us..."

    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww you kids are soo cute <333
    *hugs all round*

    Thank you = Gratitude
    ....and gratitude = fuel for most fansubbers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Actually for me, just to have a chat with my subbing buddies that would last only 4-5 lines in forum's shoutbox is more than enough. I received more than I had given..."

    That's so sweet, Citrone.

    ReplyDelete