Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

A fansubber's Nigthmare!!!

Seriously right now i can't download any raws and it kills me that i have such a thing called "internet limit". I mean really Australia is so very behind on technology that we either have to pay and arm and a leg for unlimited or in my case pay $100 for 240GB which is not much for a family of 5 who lives, eats, and breaths internet!

Anyways... for a translator i would think this would be a bitch, but i'm just an editor which has it's perks ~ though reading an .srt file and looking for mistakes and errors is a b*tch and a whole lot boring without access to a video file!

Also from this day forth i shall be known as Loco Moco!
Peace out <3

3 comments:

  1. Loco Moco, I get 400Gb for $100. And I'm going to switch ISP so I can get 500Gb for $70.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The australian embassy here has an internet speed of 1GB/sec. My friend who lives there always brags about how he can DL movies in just a snap of a finger ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know there is cap limit in Internet use in Aus. Just want to say, the pics is very funny and it fits perfectly with your post.

    ReplyDelete