Pages

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Confessions of a Fansubber

So many nights, I cry myself to sleep,

after watching a drama good enough to keep.

I am a fool for crying over karma,

I can’t help it; I love Korean drama.

I proudly tell my friends I am a drama addict,

not drugs, coffee, nor an exercise freak.

My love for actors and actresses are but a bleep.

Most times, the crush is fleeting or only skin-deep.

But please, don’t ”shoo!” me when I come your way,

babbling about obsessions, or ranting about storyline decay.


My love for Korean drama has carried me further,

for I turned from drama freak to fansubber.

With glee, while editing, I oogle at my latest crush,

so long and so hard, if you catch me, I’d blush.

And now I would like to get this off my chest.

As a fansubber, I need to get some rest!

Many a night I spend toiling over words,

so H2S’s subs would come out nice and pert.

And if I do some time delay,

please cheer me on, so I can stay

a fansubber through and through.

Impatient words only make me blue.

2 comments:

  1. Hwaiting! I'm with you! Every Korean drama addict around the globe is with you! :)

    ReplyDelete