Pages

Saturday, September 25, 2010

An Ode to Fore (a Korean translator in H2S)

By: rambutan

(inspired by his translation of "Like An Indian Doll"

in the drama “GLORIA", a drama subbed by H2S)


I know a guy named fore,

who translated the song “Indian Doll”.

He then asked me to look at the lyrics,

“Please check whether they are lyrical and poetic.”


Be careful of Fore when he translates,

As an editor, I often have to adjudicate.

Being a Man, he doesn't do girl-speak,

He uses "broad" for woman, or just "chick"!


Now, this dedicated and diligent guy named fore,

he’s often around, and quickly answers all our calls.

Although all stressed, there is no hysteria.

He’s all cool but sometimes groggy, due to insomnia.


You have to be careful of this guy named fore.

His initials are “H-J”, if you want to know.

When you are not alert, he likes to pull your leg.

And if you're caught, he will laugh “kekeke!”


I like this guy named fore.

He makes me laugh to my core.

After a hard day, and I can't sleep,

His humor does away my counting sheep.

No comments:

Post a Comment