Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Fansubber's diaries - sayroo #1

http://www.hoteltravelcheck.com/princeville/kauai-luxury-vacation-rental.jpg

I'm currently in a long-weekend vacation due to holidays in our place and I feel great just thinking about it. It starts today, and I promised to catch up on my dramas, including Joseon X-Files, GLORIA, Flames of Ambition & Daemul. And I'm glad that I have finally finished Dr. Champ after ignoring it for quite some weeks now.

Considering all of that, I have to add in the subbing duties I have in hand.
Point is, I love this long weekend vacation as I get to spend more times on my dramas and net life and not actually care about anything. Ain't life amazing with these dramas?

Happy drama-watching to everyone!

As what they said:
A vacation is what you take when you can no longer take what you've been taking.  ~Earl Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment